as of 07/27/2021 (Details)
VHT SP735 Cast Aluminum Caliper Paint has been specifically designed for brake, drum, caliper, and rotor custom detailing. It is heat resistant to 900 degrees Fahrenheit and will not chip, peel, crack, fade or rust even under extremes of operation or road and weather conditions. VHT caliper paint is easy to apply, dries quickly and is remarkably resistant. Careful preparation is essential to insure proper adhesion and curing.VHT caliper paint is part of a multi high performance coating system. The coating system products consist of primer, paint, and clear coat. VHT caliper paint dries to the touch in 30 minutes and completely over night. VHT caliper paint only attains its unique qualities after correct curing. Curing occurs with normal brake operating temperatures or parts can be heated to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. Complete application and curing process instructions are also printed on each can.
- Paint has been specifically designed for brake, drum, caliper and rotor custom detailing
- Superior heat and chemical resistance
- Best when used with primer color paint and clear coat process
- Withstands temperatures up to 900 degrees when cured properly
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island