as of 05/22/2022 (Details)
VHT SP943 White Satin Vinyl Dye for vinyl or carpeting restores or changes the color of any vinyl upholstery, seats and trim, or the short nap carpeting found in today's cars, boats and watercraft. It is ideal for use on stiff or pliable vinyl, simulated leather or plastic. VHT Vinyl dye is not a paint but a true dye, which permanently changes the color of the substrate. It is extremely resistant to cracking or fading. Careful preparation is essential and all traces of dirt, silicone products, vinyl and rubber protectants, oils and greases must be removed. Incomplete preparation will not produce a satisfactory result. Follow all label instructions on each can and use with extra care as dyes are permanent. VHT vinyl dyes dries to the touch in 30 minutes and thoroughly overnight. No curing is required.
- Restores or changes the color of any vinyl upholstery
- Ideal for use on stiff or pliable vinyl, simulated leather or plastic
- High metallic formula assures tight seals on cork, paper and metal gaskets
- Careful preparation is essential and all traces of dirt, silicone products, vinyl, rubber protectants, oils as well as greases must be removed
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island