as of 01/19/2022 (Details)
The WMA3000A is a plug-and-play adapter designed for integrating wireless Bluetooth music streaming with the following original Audi/Mercedes/VW factory fitted iPod kits (a detailed compatibility guide is available further down the page): Audi: Cars with the original Audi Music Interface Installed (AMI) Mercedes-Benz: Cars with the original Media Interface Volkswagen: Cars with the original Media-In Multimedia Port (MDI) Instead of manually plugging the iPod into the cable connected to the media sockect every time you enter the car, you instead connect the Tune2Air WMA3000A with integrated cable to the original media socket which you would have normally connected your OEM iPod lead to. The Tune2Air is then left in the car permanently connected to the original iPod socket. Once the Tune2Air is connected to your car and paired with your iPhone/iPod, every time you re-enter the vehicle the Bluetooth connection will be established automatically, meaning that your full music library will be instantly accessible on your in-car iPod interface, without having to remove the phone from your bag/pocket and manually plugging into the cable. This allows for a much more enjoyable in-car music experience as you can simply get in and drive, without the risk of leaving the iPhone/iPod in the car after the journey.
- Bluetooth Media Streaming for Audi, VW and Mercedes Benz
- Automatic reconnection every time you enter the vehicle
- Browse, skip and control music playback using original steering wheel and head unit controls
- Plug and Play no installation required! Simply plug into your cars existing iPod/Media socket
- Display your entire iPod music library on your original car screen from your iPhone, iPad or iPod To