as of 10/04/2022 (Details)
Hear your child even when you're in another room, and rest assured you'll know when they need you with the DM111 audio baby monitor. Totally digital transmission cuts down on annoying static and feedback from other wireless devices, so the only sounds you'll hear are your baby's. The VTech Digital Audio Monitor - DM111 Features: * DECT 6.0 Interference Free Communication - DECT 6.0 digital technology provides clear transmission and eliminates background noise, so you can rest assured the only sounds you - and only you - will hear are your baby's.; * 5-Level Sound Indicator - LED lights on the parent unit indicate the level of sound in your baby's room so you can visually monitor the noise level with the unit muted.; * Belt Clip - Clip the parent unit to your belt and take advantage of the extended range and battery-powered operation.; * Out of range indicator; * High sensitivity microphone;
- Insert alkaline batteries (sold separately) into the parent unit and it will stay on while you move it to a new room. For extended monitoring, make sure the parent unit is plugged into AC power
- DECT 6.0 provides crystal clear transmission, eliminating the annoying white noise you hear from analog monitors
- 5-level sound indicator - graphic bars on the parent unit indicate the level of sound in your baby's room so you can visually monitor the noise level with the unit muted
- Belt clip - clip the parent unit to your belt and take advantage of the extended range and battery-powered operation
- Parent unit can be set to beep if: (1) link between the parent unit and the baby unit is lost, and/or (2) battery is low. These products are only authorized for sale in the US.