as of 01/27/2022 (Details)
Compact climate monitoring and relay control with temperature, humidity, dew point on-board sensors and built-in PoE (power over Ethernet). WatchDog 100-P is a self-contained unit with with built-in PoE and on-board temperature and humidity/dew-point sensors. It has an input capacity of eight external sensors and an output of one NO/NC relay contact for triggering external devices like an auto-dialer. Like with all other ITWatchDogs environmental monitors, WatchDog 100-P allows users to keep an eye on remote conditions from a secure web interface and receive SNMP, E-mail, text message and voice call* alert notifications when user-adjustable thresholds are exceeded. The web interface provides an overview of environmental measurements with real time sensor data. All measurements are logged allowing users to collect data for trending and capacity management. WatchDog 100-P offers flexible access rights and security settings with up to three access account levels. It offers secure access through the web and supports HTTP and HTTPS protocols. Up to 50 customizable alarms can be configured with alarm escalations per sensor. WatchDog 100-P features four 0-5VDC / dry-contact analog inputs and one digital sensor port. Up to four digital sensors can be connected using a standard splitter. A variety of optional plug-and-play sensors are available for use with the WatchDog 100-P including but not limited to, temperature, humidity, airflow, water and smoke detection sensors, door position, power failure and more. One of the unique features of the WatchDog 100-P is its relay contact port used to energize or de-energize an external device. WatchDog 100-P is shipped with rack-mount brackets offering flexible wire management options. Built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE) converges power and data in between the switch and WatchDog 100-P, eliminating the need for electrical wiring. Power adapter is provided for applications without PoE support.
- Built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- SNMP, Email & SMS Alerts: WatchDog 100-P can trigger escalating alarms if temperature or humidity fall outside of specified parameters via SNMP (v1, v2c), email and SMS messages (e-mail to SMS gateway). For example, specify an email notification to one or more users at 70° F, add another layer of personnel to the email alarm at 80° F, add your third party contractor at 85° F. Specify up to 50 alarms per unit.
- Interface Network IP Cameras: The Web page interfaces with up to four IP cameras (not included), allowing you a quick view of remote conditions, especially useful in event of alarm.
- Built-in sensors: Temperature; Humidity: Dewpoint; Output Relay
- No Software Required: WatchDog 100-P is simple to install and use, requiring no special software other than a standard Web Browser. WatchDog 100-P connects to an Ethernet network with a standard RJ45 connector and sends data in standard TCP/IP packets. It is easily configured with a simple menu using a Web Browser and can be password protected with 3 access account level types: Administrator, Control, View Only. From within an Intranet or over the Internet, the user can securely access the monitor by entering its IP address.