as of 04/02/2023 (Details)
Shoes are important for protecting your dog's paws from sharp objects during walks, hiking, and even swimming. Many dogs do not like getting their paws wet and the waterproof design helps keep dry and warm. When you get home take off the shoes and keep your floors clean. During the winter shoes can protect their paws from harsh salt on the roads and sidewalks. During the summer the shoes can protect their paws from hot sidewalks and streets.
- Use the easy size chart located in the pictures to determine the right size shoe for your dog's paws (L 3.25 x W 3 in.)
- Rugged anti-slip sole provides stability, protection from sharp objects, and protects paws from heat, rain, and snow
- Waterproof shoes helps keep paws dry, warm, and protected with high quality materials
- Easy to put on and take off as the shoe expands to put on and the two velcro straps ensure a tight fit
- Reflective material and velcro straps provides visibility at night