as of 01/21/2022 (Details)
WD Red is the only hard drive designed for NAS systems that have 1-5 drive bays. Available in captivities ranging from 1 TB to 6 TB, WD Red is designed specifically for home and small office NAS systems. The drives are extensively tested for compatibility and reliability in the demanding operating environment of a 24x7 NAS system. WD's exclusive NASware firmware technology enables seamless integration and balanced performance. Innovative technology reduces power consumption and lowers the operating temperature, and with a 35% improvement in MTBF over desktop drives, WD Red is a more reliable and robust NAS hard drive solution.
- WD Red is the only drive specifically designed for NAS systems with 1 to 5 bays.
- Extensively tested for compatibility with top NAS manufacturers.
- Engineered for 24/7 operation and reliability.
- WD NASWare technology enables seamless integration with balanced performance.
- 3 year limited warranty.
- Beyond desktop with Answered
- Important features for system integrators
- Save power and money
- Intelligent error recovery
- Command completion