as of 11/29/2021 (Details)
BRAND STORYIn 1953, in a small lab in San Diego, California, the fledgling Rocket Chemical Company and its staff of three set out to create a line of rust-prevention solvents and degreasers for use in the aerospace industry. That’s how WD-40 Company was born. Over 60 years later, they’re still solving problems and making things work smoothly. HOW TO USEWD-40 Specialist Electrical Contact Cleaner Spray cleans oil, dirt, flux residue and condensation from sensitive electronics and electrical equipment without leaving residue. Directions:1. Shut off power and allow any hot surfaces to cool. Make sure all stored power is drained from the system2. SHAKE CAN WELL3. Flip straw UP for pinpoint stream or DOWN for wide angle spray4. Hold can 6”-8” away from the surface and spray directly onto the electronic device or circuit board to eliminate and remove any contaminants that may cause loss of electrical contact5. Tilt surface while cleaning and allow any excess cleaner to run off6. Allow product to dry completely and thoroughly vent the system before restoring power Ideal for use on: printed circuit boards, controls, switches, tape heads, and precision instruments. Safe to use on all plastics, rubber, and metal. Compatible with metals, including stainless steel, galvanized steel, copper, brass, magnesium, nickel, tin plate, titanium, and zinc. PROBLEM SOLVEDWhen using WD-40 Specialist products, you get your problem solved and the job done right. You won’t waste time or resources with these fast acting formulas with task specific solutions. The trustworthy WD-40 brand brings the same high quality product that you’ve known and loved for the past 60 years with a line of superior performing specialty maintenance products designed to meet specific needs of professional users.
- ELECTRICAL CONTACT CLEANER SPRAY. WD-40 Specialist Electrical Contact Cleaner Spray is ideal for removing oil, dirt, flux residue, and condensation from sensitive electrical equipment. This quick drying, residue-free formula is safe on metal and plastic
- TASK SPECIFIC SOLUTION. WD-40 Specialist offers easy solutions for specific problems. WD-40 Specialist line is designed with industrial strength quality and extreme penetration for your hard to solve issues
- BLAST AWAY DEBRIS. Blast away oil, dirt, flux residue and condensation from sensitive electronics and electrical equipment with pinpoint precision. It's ideal for use on printed circuit boards, controls, switches, precision instruments and electric panels
- SAFE TO USE. This precise and specific formula is safe to use on plastic, rubber, and metal. It is 50-state VOC compliant and the Smart Straw Technology allows for the ultimate precision for even the most sensitive components
- REFINED RESULTS. WD-40 Company has been around for over 60 years and has never stopped their innovative mindset. The WD-40 Specialist product line has been refined to perfection so you get the results you need with ease