as of 05/21/2022 (Details)
The Westinghouse WGen3600v Portable Generator is a convenient generator to keep you powered on the road or at your home during a power outage. With 4, 650 peak watts and 3, 600 running watts, this generator runs for up to 18 hours at a time with a 4 gallon (15 L) gasoline fuel tank. The WGen3600v features a powerful 212cc 4-Stroke OHV Westinghouse Engine with a cast iron sleeve designed for durability, featuring a built-in fuel gauge and automatic low oil shutdown. It’s equipped with an RV Ready TT-30R 30A outlet that conveniently hooks to your travel trailer, keeping the air conditioner and travel necessities up and running all day long with an L5-30R outlet and household duplex outlets. Without the addition of the wheel kit, this unit minimizes sliding when being transported. Rubber outlet covers provide added protection from the environment and rugged conditions. An intuitive control panel makes the WGen3600v simple and easy to use with guided yellow touchpoints while VFT Data Center displays real-time information to keep up to date with regularly scheduled maintenance. The WGen3600v Portable Generator is complete with a 3-Year and Lifetime Technical Support, backed by our nationwide Westinghouse customer service and support network.
- 3600 Running Watts and 4650 Peak Watts; Recoil Start; 4 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge; Up to 18 Hours of Run Time Per Tank
- Features One 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle, One RV-Ready TT-30R 30 Amp Receptacle, and One L5-30R 30 Amp Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Powered by a 212 CC Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown
- EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by a 3-Year Limited ; Nationwide Customer Service and Support Network at 1-855-944-3571