as of 08/19/2022 (Details)
A #1 New York Times Best Seller, What Do You Do With a Problem? is a story for anyone, at any age.From the same author and illustrator as the #1 nationally best-selling What Do You Do With an Idea? comes a new book to encourage you to look closely at problems and discover the possibilities they can hold.This is the story of a persistent problem and the child who isn't so sure what to make of it. The longer the problem is avoided, the bigger it seems to get. But when the child finally musters up the courage to face it, the problem turns out to be something quite different than it appeared.Praise for What Do You Do With a Problem?• Gold medal winner of the Mom s Choice Award• In a wonderful balance of text and pictures, the team responsible for What Do You Do With an Idea (2014) returns with another book inspiring children to feel good about themselves. —Publishers Weekly• ...Yamada's inspirational prose and the romance of Besom's spreads make an impact. —Kirkus ReviewsWhat Do You Do With a Problem? is a story for anyone, at any age, who has ever had a problem that they wished would go away. It's a story to inspire you to look closely at that problem and to find out why it's here. Because you might discover something amazing about your problem... and yourself.
- Beautifully illustrated and written book about a young child who tries to ignore a big problem
- Encourages kids and adults to look at their problems and discover the possibilities they can hold
- A brilliant story you and your family will cherish for generations
- Each page is filled to the brim with stunning illustrations you can't help but admire
- Simple, eloquent writing guides readers directly to the message in a way that's friendly and heartwarming