as of 01/23/2022 (Details)
The WS1040 is a handheld digital trunking scanner with Motorola P25 Phase I capabilities. The WS1040 features Object Oriented programming which has often been regarded by users as easy to program and use. Virtual Scanner mode stores 21 various scanner configurations for a total storage capacity of over 38,000 scannable objects. Just as their lower end brother models, this offers a dedicated Skywarn button and Spectrum Sweeper.
- Menu Driven Programming with Context Sensitive Help - Each menu item provides a few lines of help text that provide assistance with programming and using the scanner
- Scan List-functionality allows you to arrange, group and scan objects according to your preference
- Free-Form Memory Organization - Allocation of memory dynamically and efficiently as it is needed. This differs from low cost and older scanners that had memory organized in rigid and wasteful memory banks
- Skywarn Storm Spotter Functionality - Instant access to frequencies used by storm spotter networks
- Digital AGC - Instantly compensates for low user audio levels that are common on digital systems