Deal: $16.95 (SAVE Now!)
as of 06/01/2020 (Details)
Size:S | Color:StripeWhy Choose It?1. Both sides have zipper and velcro, which is convenient and adjustable;2. Breathable mesh make dogs in the pet bag won't feel stuffy or uncomfortable;3. Built-in traction clasp, can buckle on the dog's collar that prevent your pet ran out of the well4. There is a hole in the back, it will keep the baby's tail out of bag and more comfortable;5. Extra fixing holder, can adjust size or take off;6. Go out with your pet to use this backpack will more convenient and more concise;7. This bag is comfortable and breathable, sturdy and durable, can machine wash or hand wash.Backpack's Size:S: Total length 11", Chest Circumference 18", Width (left leg to right leg) 2", Long (Front leg to Rear leg)3.5", suitability 0-5.5lbM: Total length 13", Chest Circumference 21", Width (left leg to right leg) 2", Long (Front leg to Rear leg)5.5", suitability 5.5-8lbL: Total length 15", Chest Circumference 24.5", Width (left leg to right leg) 2", Long (Front leg to Rear leg)6.5", suitability 8-15lbNote:When choosing size, please leave more 1-2 inch, or your pet maybe uncomfortable. Due to the light and screen difference, the item''s color may be slightly different from the pictures. Please understand. Make sure you don''t mind before you bid.Size just for reference. Please allow few differences due to manual measurement.
- As a pet carrier front pack, easier for you to take care of your pet while hiking, travel, cycling, walking. You can also take it as a pet backpack
- Open top pet pouch carrier with legs out and tail out design let your pet feel comfortable and safe while keeping your hands free
- Easy-access side zips, velcro elastic top closure
- Fully adjustable straps, with internal leash attachment
- Please use our size chart to determine the correct size (Second picture)
Do you want ot get the Whizzotech Pet Carrier Backpack, Adjustable Pet Front Cat Dog Carrier Backpack Travel Bag, Legs Out, Easy-Fit for Traveling Hiking Camping PB03 (S, Stripe)?