as of 04/11/2021 (Details)
Specifically designed and engineered for boats, yachts, and RVs, the Whynter MIM-14231SS 14" Undercounter Automatic Stainless Steel Marine Ice Maker is the answer to your mobile ice making requirements. With a full stainless steel housing and marine-grade components, this heavy-duty and robust ice maker produces an impressive 23 lbs of ice per day and is able to hold up to 12 lbs of ice. Aiming to conserve space with a stylish look, the 14-inch width makes this ideal for in-cabinet installation with no additional clearance required around the sides. The front-venting design allows you to install this stainless steel ice maker under a counter or in-cabinet for a seamless appearance. Featuring high grade stainless steel and hardware components that are UV and corrosion-resistant the unit will have superior durability in harsh environments. The ice maker also comes standard with a 6 foot highly durable braided stainless steel waterline connection hose. The Whynter MIM-14231SS can be reversed to open from either the left or right to complement the flow of your space design. The Whynter MIM-14231SS is equipped with a latch-lock that keeps the door securely closed under various mobile conditions while allowing easy access when required. Using less than 3 gallons of water to produce 23 lbs of ice a day, the ice maker is ideal for mobile use. Additionally, melted ice is recycled into new ice and no drain is required, allowing for fast and convenient installation in most spaces.
- Built-in or freestanding installation (front venting), includes ice scoop and ice bin
- Makes 23 lbs of crescent-shaped ice cubes in 24 hours
- Keeps ice frozen, no drain installation required
- Stores up to 12 lbs of ice and features an auto shut-off when ice bin is full
- High efficiency CFC-free compressor; Refrigerant: R134A; Power consumption: 120W; Rated current: 1.8A; UL Listed