as of 10/24/2021 (Details)
The Whynter WC-212BD dual temperature wine cooler, which operates on a thermoelectric system, lets you store and serve your favorite wines from two separate temperature zones. It features two sleek black dotted smoked-glass doors which ensure that when one zone is accessed, the temperature of the other zone is left undisturbed. The light obscuring tint and dotted pattern of the glass doors provides added protection from UV rays that may also affect the consistency of a wine. Many wine coolers use a compressor to provide the cooling function, which generates vibrations that can easily disrupt the delicate sediments in fine wine. With the thermoelectric system, your wine is kept at the appropriate temperature without detrimental vibrations. The Whynter WC-212BD dual temperature wine cooler's cooling system has no moving parts and is CFC-free, which means that you get a quiet, vibration-free, long-lasting and ecologically safe storage for your collection.
- Capacity of 21 wine bottles (6 upper, 15 lower)
- Vibration-free thermoelectric cooling
- Six removable premium stainless steel trimmed scalloped chrome shelves
- Each zone has an adjustable thermostat and an individual door to ensure ideal conditions for storing different wine varietals
- Product dimensions: 31.5" H x 13.5" W x 20.8" D (21.5 with handle bar installed)