as of 07/24/2021 (Details)
What do you get when you combine a cute plush toy with a hospital grade pacifier? A good night's sleep! Finally, a way to gently help the pacifier stay close to your baby. The WubbaNub Plush Toy Pacifier is designed to give your baby comfort with a soft, bean-filled animal friend that not only provides stimulation for little fingers, but positioning support for the pacifier. The Soothie pacifier is sewn into the WubbaNub for safety and is made of Medical Grade Silicone that is latex-free. The beans in the WubbaNub plush toy are sewn in separate safety sacks within the plush and conform to US government safety code requirements. Complete care instructions included on back of packaging. Features: Recommended for (full term) newborn up to 6 months Designed to keep the pacifier close to your baby without using cords or clips Made of medical grade silicone The WubbaNub uses the Soothie pacifier like you get in the hospital Soft plush brings soothing comfort and security Available in a variety of cute animals Baby safe and independently tested. Meets all safety requirements. Awards 2008 Top Choice Award/Pacifier, Creative Child Magazine An Oscar winner! Featured in Academy Award Gift Bags! Heads and shoulders above the rest, our WubbaNub Giraffe is sure to be a favorite of baby AND Mom and Dad. Soft and cuddly it is just the right size for little hands to grasp and keep the pacifier close.
- Distributed in hospitals, NICU and well-baby units nationwide
- Made with a Soothie(TM) medical grade, latex free pacifier, non-toxic polyethylene pellets
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate Free
- The durable one-piece construction means no germs hiding between cracks so the pacifier stays cleaner.
- Newborns less than six months of age or babies without teeth (not suggested for the stage of teething)