as of 12/06/2021 (Details)
Color therapy is simply using color to assist the body in healing. Moods and emotions may be affected by the use of color. Each color's vibration is associated with different attributes and qualities. Wearing color therapy glasses while going about your daily tasks is a simple way to expose your body to the color frequency it needs to bring it back into balance. Simply wear colour therapy glasses in the color which corresponds to the results you are looking for. The color of the light entering your body is concentrated in one spectrum. Mood or emotions associated with that color can be enhanced.
- Please Note: Before wearing these colored glasses to drive, be sure they do not change the color of the traffic lights or brake lights. People's vision is different so we cannot say which ones are safe for driving. Also the darker colors may make objects hard to see.
- Can be worn with or without prescription glasses. (See Pictures.) Small tabs will sit on top of your glasses but will not touch your face if you do not wear prescription glasses.
- Provide 100% UVA and 100% UVB protection. (UV 400), Uni-colored plastic frames
- Wear them inside or outside the house. Be careful - some of the dark colors may make things hard to see.
- Wear for 10 - 60 minutes a day, at least. Experiment and see what works for you.