as of 10/28/2021 (Details)
Setting Up Your Camera With YI Home App 1. Install YI Home App and create a YI Home Account 2. Turn your camera on and select the '+' icon in YI Home App to add your camera 3. Select your Wi-Fi network and enter your Wi-Fi password, then select Connect to Wi-Fi 4. Scan the QR Code shown on the app, then select Next once the QR Code has scanned 5. Select Save, then select Start using to finish pairing 6. If connection failed, please push the Reset button and try again WiFi Settings 1. YI Home cameras will need to connect to a 2. 4GHz band network. 5GHz WiFi band is not supported 2. Turning on the location service on the phone if you encounter Unknown SSID issue 3. Encryption mode must be set to WPA/WPA2 (mixed mode) or WPA2 4. Your Wi-Fi password must be 8-20 characters in length If you have any other problem, please contact us via support@yitechnology .
- Optional 24/7 Emergency Response Service - YI's motion alerts and live video feeds are now equipped with the option to instantly involve Noonlight's Certified Emergency Dispatchers, who coordinate with police, fire, and EMS agencies on customers' behalf to ensure the situation is promptly handled.
- YI Technology: protect your family and home with value adding home security solutions from YI that millions of families, house and pet owners already trust today. The YI home camera 3 is a AI security camera with human detection and abnormal sound detection, 1080P Full HD resolution, 107 Degree wide angle, two way audio, magnetic base and upgraded night vision. Support 2. 4G WiFi only.
- Adjustable Alert Frequency: AI powered human detected alert or motion detected alerts can be set by sensitivity levels from high to low. YI cloud service with graphic retrieval and timeline control for quick video review, ensures that footage is stored safely and remains accessible even if your SD card has a failure (SD card not included).
- Customized Stand-by Control: schedule on and off time of your camera for each day of your week. Turn off the blue status light or set a pin to lock your house camera. You can set to receive video and photo footage with your activity alerts.
- One year : because we trust our products, we deliver them with 365 days. Our professional customer service has your back.
- Your camera can not only stand on its base, but also mount on metal objects with magnetic base and any wall or ceiling. 1. Split the camera from the base. Turn the base counterclockwise to separate the camera from the base. 2. Drill locating holes on the base.