as of 05/15/2021 (Details)
ZDDPlus is an oil supplement that contains very high concentrations of the well-known additive ZDDP (Zinc Dialkyl Dithiophosphate), which has been the primary EP (extreme pressure) ingredient in all quality motor oils for over 70 years. However, beginning in the late 1980s, the concentration has been greatly reduced as newer oil classifications have come on the market. ZDDPlus is the ONLY EP (Extreme Pressure) component which re-establishes the ZDDP levels that classic car engines were designed for, while allowing the car owner to use the base oil of their choice. ZDDPlus also alters bearing and journal surface characteristics to prevent metal to metal contact. Under extreme conditions like a high performance motor, ZDDP reduces the tendency of parts to scuff or gall under heavy loads. While some off-the-shelf additives may have some ZDDP but the amount per bottle is small. ZDDPlus is not a typical oil additive. It is compatible with all conventional and synthetic oils intended for automotive use. By adding a small 4 ounce bottle of it at every oil change, an adequate amount of Zinc and Phosphorus will continue to protect your engine.
- PROTECT YOUR ENGINE - Older cars with flat tapped lifters-cam need the added zinc for protection
- EASY TO USE - Simply empty entire 4oz contents of the bottle to a 4 to 6 quart oil change.
- PREVENT METAL ON METAL CONTACT - ZDDPlus alters characteristics to prevent metal on metal contact
- FOR USE ON PRE 1989 AND HIGH PERFORMANCE ENGINES
- COMPATIBLE WITH SYNTHETIC AND CONVENTIONAL MOTOR OILS