as of 09/28/2023 (Details)
Zymox Otic Enzymatic Solution Hydrocortisone Free for dogs and cats treats the external ear for acute and chronic inflammation caused by bacterial, viral, and yeast infections. Some factors that may contribute to possible ear infections include: excessive hair, a suppressed immune system, and excessive skin folds in the ear. Benefits: Treats both acute and chronic ear infections. Prevents viral infections. Great alternative to more expensive prescription medications>No reported side effects. Directions: For dogs and cats of any weight: Apply liberally to fill ear canal. Gently massage and work into infected area. Wipe to remove excess. Flush ear post treatment. For acute infections, treat once a day for 7 days. For chronic infections, treat once a day for 14 days.
- For long term management of dogs with chronic ear infection, develop a maintenance plan to keep the canal cleaned and flushed and dry.
- Use otic antiseptics as needed to reduce microorganism growth.
- ADL Foaming Ear Cleanser will loosen dirt and wax in the ear canal.
- Always follow the Ear Cleanser with ADL Ear Flushing Drying Lotion.
- This will remove the Ear Cleanser along with ear canal debris.