as of 01/27/2022 (Details)
Nagoya has taken another step to limit counterfeit listings, they have once again updated colors on packaging - this time to green. ***Counterfeit Warning: A silver package label (Marked EVO) means the antennas shipped from China - Authentic Nagoya Antennas do not have a Silver Label (and are produced in Taiwan) This is the Original Nagoya NA-771 Dual Band High Gain Antenna, beware of the counterfeit copies of noted by their "Blue Logo" design or poorer quality (cheaper build and performance) - counterfeits are also appearing in yellow bags now. (those bags are marked 50 watts) This antenna is almost 16 inches long and is a must for outdoor and camping usage. This is a soft flexible antenna able to withstand more 'roughness' than a stock radio antenna, all while boosting the signal of your radio significantly! Specifications: Frequency: 144/430MHz Gain: 2.15dBi Max power: 10 Watts VSWR : Less 1.5:1 Impedance: 50 OHM Connector: SMA-F Length: 39.6 cm (~15.6 inches) Impedance : 50 ohms RoHS Compliant Package: 1x Nagoya NA-771 Booster Antenna 1x Rubber spacer Compatible with: BaoFeng: UV-82 (Series All Models excluding the UV-82X which is a 144/220 radio), UV-5R (All models), BF-F8HP, BF-F8+, and all others Compatible With Models of BaoFeng WOUXUN: KG-UVD1P, KG-UV6D, KG-659, KG-669, KG-679, KG-689, KG-699E and more Kenwood: TK-240, TK-250, TK-255, TK-260, TK-260G, TK-270, TK-270G, TK-272G, TK-278, TK-278G, TK-340, TK-349, TK-350, TK-353, TK-360, TK-360G and more LINTON: LT-2288, LT-3288, LT-6288, LT-5288, LT-3188, and more And any other radio that uses the SMA-FEMALE Connection.
- Certified Original Nagoya Antenna - with an exclusive manufacturing partnership with BaoFeng Tech
- Updated Model - May Require a Rubber spacer (included) and has an extended antenna cover to protect your radio SMA male base from the elements
- Counterfeit Warning: A silver package label (Marked EVO) means the antennas shipped from China - Authentic Nagoya Antennas do not have a Silver Label (and are produced in Taiwan)
- Compatible with the ANILE-8R, NSTIG-8R, OBLTR-8R, and TERMN-8R
- Compatible with all AnyTone, BaoFeng, some Wouxun, and some Kenwood Handhelds