Deal: $104.06 (SAVE Now!)
as of 10/23/2020 (Details)
Inexpensive and quick to install, Burly Lowering Blocks are the time tested method to drop virtually any HD without breaking the bank. A bike lift and a few wrenches are all that it takes to pull up to an inch and a half out of the rear of most year FLH (Baggers). Use for Touring FLH/FLT/FLHR 09-11. Black color. Warning: Installing a lowering kit or shorter shocks will decrease initial ground clearance. The motorcycle will be lower to the ground and care should be taken to avoid bottoming, especially over bumps or in turns. To maintain proper balanced geometry, we commend lowering the front and the rear of the motorcycle equally.
- Includes mounting hardware
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Designed for OEM and most aftermarket stock length shocks
- Inexpensive and quick to install, Burly lowering blocks are the time tested method to drop virtually any HD without breaking the bank
- Note: Requires saddle bag modifications on FLHRC; do not install on FLHRS OR FLHX
Do you want ot get the Burly B28-42008 Black Lowering Block Kit?