as of 12/01/2022 (Details)
AudioDirector gives you total control over the editing, mixing, and mastering of your video’s soundtrack, sound effects, and even dialogue. Cutting-edge restoration tools allow you to restore and work with files that have audio flaws or imperfections.Seamless integration with PowerDirector allows for faster round-trip editing and reduced production times. You can also directly edit sounds in existing videos and save to any of six popular video file formats.System Requirements:Supported OS: [Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista]Processor: Intel Core™ i3 530 or equivalent AMD CPU or aboveRAM: 2GB or above recommendedHard Disk: 1 GB of disk space for application and documentationVideo Card: Screen Resolution 1024 x 768, 16-bit color or above
- Simultaneous Multitrack Recording - Record from multiple audio sources either individually or simultaneously. AudioDirector supports an extensive range of S/PDIF and USB recording devices.
- Round-trip Editing - AudioDirector works flawlessly with PowerDirector, providing effortless round-trip editing. With round-trip editing there is no need to export your modified sound tracks and then re-import them your into your video project.
- Support for H.265 Standard - High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC) offers up to double the data compression ratio of H.264 at the same level of video quality. You can now also import and edit HEVC (H.265) video in MP4 and MKV file formats.
- Synchronize Audio and Effects - Synchronize voice-overs or audio effects to specific video frames using a visually-referenced editing tool that also allows corrections to AV sync issues caused by equipment.
- Mixer Panel - View existing volume adjustments for all tracks during playback.The Mixer Panel can also be used for real-time manual adjustment of track volume during playback, in order to get the exact mix you want faster and easier.