as of 09/29/2023 (Details)
Lubegard Universal Power Steering Fluid Protectant is for use with all power steering fluids and also converts power steering fluid into Honda Power Steering fluid. It incorporates the same unique patented liquid wax ester (LXE) technology found in Lubegard's automatic transmission fluid protectant which has been used, endorsed, designated and approved by multiple original equipment manufacturers (OEM's) around the world. Lubegard's power steering fluid protectant enhances power steering fluids by providing additional anti-wear, anti-corrosion and anti-friction compounds. This results in reduced wear, increased responsiveness and less noise. Lubegard's power steering fluid protectant also raises the thermal and oxidative stability of the fluid. DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Open power steering fluid reservoir. If low, top off with LUBEGARD Power Steering Fluid Protectant. Do not overfill. If reservoir is full, up to 4 fluid ounces must be removed in order to add LUBEGARD Power Steering Fluid Protectant. For best results: Drain reservoir and flush with LUBEGARD Power Steering Flush (95040) along with 6 fl. oz. of power steering fluid, then refill with new power steering fluid leaving 4 fl. oz. short and then add LUBEGARD Power Steering Fluid Protectant.
- Eliminates steering stiffness and noises - Enhances all power steering fluids
- Converts power steering fluid to Honda Power Steering Fluid / Lowers temperature and extends fluid life
- Improves heat transfer from the fluid to the case wall and out the gear box / Safe for seals and hoses
- Frees sticky turbines and pumps / Reduces wear, thus extending the life of the power steering system
- Prevents thermal and oxidative breakdown / Eliminates stiffness on cold mornings