Deal: $156.89 (SAVE Now!)
as of 09/28/2020 (Details)
The MICHELIN Commander II creates a new standard with regard to durability, yet without making any compromises in terms of wet weather grip, maneuverability or stability. This performance balance provides yet another eloquent illustration of Michelin's research and development philosophy: no performance gain to be achieved on one front to the detriment of another. Also Fits: Honda Rebel 450 CMX450C 1986-1987 Kawasaki Eliminator 250 EL250 1991-1994 Kawasaki EN450 LTD 1990 Kawasaki Vulcan EN500 1990-1996 Kawasaki Vulcan LTD EN500LTD 1997-2009 Suzuki Boulevard S50 VS800 2005-2009 Suzuki Intruder 750 VS750GL 1988-1991 Suzuki Intruder 800 VS800GL 1992-2009 Suzuki Savage LS650 1995-2004 Yamaha Virago XV1100 1986 Yamaha Virago XV1100 1988-1999 Yamaha Virago XV535 1987-1988 Yamaha Virago XV535 1990 Yamaha Virago XV535 1993-2000 Yamaha Virago XV700 1984-1987 Yamaha Virago XV750 1988-1997
- Rubber compounds provide remarkable wet grip, without compromising durability. The square bead-wire package improves casing rigidity, handling and ease of installation.
- Adt (Amplified Density Technology) provides a highly dense more rigid tire casing which helps deliver excellent feedback and handling in all conditions.
- Silica Rain Technology (SRT) which integrates silica into the compound of the tire tread, while the MICHELIN Commander II's tread pattern has been designed to prevent all forms of uneven wear.
- The exclusive architecture of the MICHELIN Commander II brings both maneuverability and stability. The tire's more rigid, high-density carcass improves maneuverability, while the aramid fiber crown ply of the rear tire enhances resistance and lightness for impeccable stability, even at high speeds.
- The numerous longitudinal grooves of the tire's tread pattern optimize water dispersal for outstanding wet weather grip.
Do you want ot get the Michelin Commander II Motorcycle Tire Cruiser Rear – 140/90-15 76H?