as of 05/15/2021 (Details)
Pools are great fun during the summer, but they also need to be properly cleaned and maintained to keep them safe and sanitary all season. No one likes to do the cleaning, but Milliard makes it easy with our Heavy-Duty Wire Algae Brush, so you can get back to swimming sooner. Concrete Performance Concrete is tough, but dirt can sometimes feel tougher, so the wire bristles on this brush deliver a prickly greeting to stubborn algae buildup on concrete pool surfaces and walkways. Constructed with aluminum-reinforced bristle housing it helps make a more durable brush so you can scrape off stains and growths that just won't respond to other brushes. Specifically designed for concrete and gunite pools. Grime Fighter Stains can sometimes be extremely stubborn, so this heavy-duty brush was designed specifically with algae in mind. It's compactness helps tackle the most stubborn of them all. As the smaller the brush the more pressure you can apply hence the easier it is to remove algae. Just attach a standard extension pole to the algae brush handle, and you're ready to go! Product Features: • 10 inches wide • Heavy duty aluminum back and handle • Stainless steel wire bristles (tough on Algae) • Fits standard pool poles (sold separately) All Milliard products are manufactured with safety, quality, and comfort in mind and we are glad to make our consumers' satisfaction our #1 goal.
- Aluminum handle is angled at 45° to present the brush in an ideal position for easy pushing and effective cleaning.
- Stiff wire bristles are effective against extremely stubborn algae buildup, NOT designed for use with vinyl pool liners.
- Brush is 10 inches wide for an easier and stronger clean on stubborn buildup
- Attaches to standard pool poles
- Made from aluminum and ABS plastic to be durable and long lasting.