as of 05/18/2021 (Details)
The NOCO Snap-Top Battery Box is designed for Group 27 batteries. The snap-top design effectively collects electrolytes, allows ventilation, secures and locks lid to prevent accidental contact of underground battery terminals. Ideal for automotive, marine and RV applications. Resistant to UV exposure. Meets USCG Code of Federal Regulations 183.420 and ABYC E-10.7 specification.
- Heavy-duty grade battery box for Automotive, Marine, RV and more; Designed for a single group 27 battery
- Unique patented design; Features locking tabs to securely fasten the lid to the base, reinforced handles to prevent cracking during relocation, and vent caps to limit water entry
- Designed for rugged environments; Impact resistant down to minus 20 degrees Fahrenheit, withstands acid, gas, oil and other contaminants, and immune to UV exposure
- Keeps your battery safe; Limits water entry, effectively collects battery acid, allows adequate ventilation, and protects against accidental contact of battery terminals
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Certified and tested; Meets United States Coast Guard (USCG) Code of Federal Regulations 183.420 and American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) E-10.7 specifications