as of 05/10/2021 (Details)
The Best Use of Wi-Fi: Rosewill RNX-N150NUB connects your laptop or desktop to a wireless network to enjoy fast, reliable wireless connectivity. The Nano-size design makes the adapter convenient and, once connected to a USB port, can be left there. It's your number one choice for enjoying fast, reliable wireless networking. 300Mbps Wireless N Speed With wireless speeds of up to 300 Mbps and advanced MIMO technology, the Rosewill RNX-N300UB provides you with a fast, reliable wireless connection for lag-free online gaming and video streaming. It achieves the best performance with wireless N devices, but also works seamlessly with existing IEEE 802.11b/g networks. Create a Hotspot with the Soft AP Feature: You can activate the SoftAP function to create a Wi-Fi hotspot for other devices. With this feature, multiple people can access the Internet when travelling to places where there is only one cable for Internet. Easy to Take on the Road, With a small-scale form factor, Rosewill's RNX-N300UB Adapter is easy to carry anywhere, and you can connect the mini adapter to any USB port. Advanced Wireless Security: The advanced WPA/WPA2 encryption created by the Wi-Fi Alliance promotes interoperability and security for WLANs, which effectively and efficiently protects a user's wireless environment. Easy Setup: 1. Install the USB wireless adapter into the PC / laptop 2. Install the software with the included CD 3. Scan for the available networks and connect to finish the installation.
- Connecting your laptops and PCs to Wireless N networks
- Speeding up to 300Mbps with a fast, reliable wireless connection for lag-free online gaming and video streaming
- Nano size, plug and forget design. Quick setup and installation with included CD
- Compatible with IEEE802.11b/g/n products
- Supports advanced security 64/128 WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES)
- Power Saving designed to support smart transmit power control and auto-idle state adjustment
- Soft AP Mode makes the adapter into virtual Wi-Fi hotspot
- Supports Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10. For Windows 10: Install the Windows 8.1 driver to initiate auto-detect function if your Windows 10 doesn't find the driver.