Deal: $286.88 (SAVE Now!)
as of 11/25/2020 (Details)
The Sena SMH10 Motorcycle Bluetooth 3.0 Headset and Intercom was designed to keep you connected to your riding companions over longer ranges for conversation and music sharing--up to 900 meters (980 yards). When paired with a Bluetooth-enabled phone, it'll also let you make hands-free calls. The SMH10 features a Universal Microphone Kit. The Jog Dial makes for an intuitive user interface that is much easier to control while riding. The Jog Dial default is volume control, and pushing the integrated button lets you cycle through all device functions with minimal fuss, which means you'll ride safer. The SMH10 delivers crystal-clear, natural sound through the stereo Bluetooth headset that gets an automatic boost in noisy environments while Advanced Noise Control technology cuts down on background noise for both incoming and outgoing audio. The Bluetooth music playback control features play, pause, track forward and track back functions, plus each audio source has its own adjustable volume level. Integrated voice prompts (available in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish) help you quickly learn your way around the device. You'll get up to 12 hours of talk time and 10 days of stand-by time on a single charge. And even if your companions don't have Sena gear, the SMH10 uses the Universal Intercom protocol, which allows your gear to work with theirs, regardless of brand.
- Long-range music sharing and intercom for motorcyclists--up to 900 meters (980 yards)
- Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity to listen to and share music, make phone calls with speed dialing, and participate in a four-way intercom conversation
- Advanced Noise Control technology cuts down on background noise for both incoming and outgoing audio
- Includes Universal Microphone Kit
- Up to 12 hours of talk time and 10 days of stand-by time on a single charge
Do you want ot get the Sena SMH10D-11 Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset / Intercom with Universal Microphone Kit (Dual)?